How bad do you want total whiteness?

Hehe…she got me.

I’ve used the sentence as “I drove my car into a snowbank.” or “He ran/jumped into a snowbank” or “I’ll hide in the snowbank”.

Hmmm you took the fun out of the comment! Jeeeez.

I do think that Taiwanese women go a little over the top in their quest for extreme whiteness, but I also think white westerners are just as stupid for wanting to spend hours and hours in the sun so that they can darken their skin. Why do so many westerners just lie in the sun sweating for hours just so that they can burn their skin. Some may think Taiwanese girls are stupid because they buy whitening cosmetics but personally I think westerners are a hundred times more stupid for taking the risk of getting skin cancer from spending too much time in the sun. I have had a family member suffer from the disease and I can tell you it is not pretty at all, especially after they have had large chunks of flesh cut from their body. Here in Australia there is so much education about the dangers of skin cancer, yet there are still so many young people that just spend hours at the beach tanning their bodies. I just don’t get it at all. You see these 50 or 60 year old women who have spent way too much time in the sun throughout their lives and they look all wrinkled and leathery and actually they look 20 years older than what they are. Then you see Asian women of the same age who have not spent so much time in the sun who look much more healthy and much more beautiful.

We may think Taiwanese women are strange because they buy whitening cosmetics, but I think they are justified in believing westerners are even stranger for wanting to darken their skin despite serious health risks.

Some Taiwanese women like to tan.

How many Taiwanese women like to tan?? Maybe 5% of the population, a substantial majority of females in Taiwan deliberately avoid tanning their skin.

I said some. I don’t know how many. They’re not all white on TV.

See a few totally white girls/women in Korea. Some look naturally white. It’s hard to tell the difference sometimes. The teeth usually give it away and not the eyes.