She could just ask me nicely and I will stop sending them.
Block messages from specific senders
To reduce unwanted e-mail, you can block messages from specific e-mail addresses or from entire domains (a domain is the part of an e-mail address that follows the @ sign). Blocked messages never reach your account.
- Click Options.
- On the left side of the page, click Mail.
- Click Junk E-mail Protection, and then Block Senders to show your Block Sender List.
- Enter an e-mail address or domain, and then click Add.
- Use the Add and Remove buttons to change the list.
* You cannot block messages from the following:
o MSN Hotmail (hotmail.com)
o MSN (msn.com)
o Your MSN Personal Address
* Blocking a sender is very effective against e-mail from a particular address or domain, but it cannot block messages from addresses or domains that have never sent you messages. For more information, see Stop receiving junk e-mail (spam).
* To remove an address or a domain from the Block Sender list (or unblock it), select the item, and then click Remove.