How do I get the criminal background check for my APRC?

Hello. Perhaps this has been discussed elsewhere. I am applying for my APRC and need to get my criminal background check. I am told I have to be in my home country to get this. I have also heard from my uncle, who is a lawyer in America, that most governments from other countries will request this directly from my home country. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction here? Thanks.
:sunglasses:

[quote=“Whole Lotta Lotta”]Hello. Perhaps this has been discussed elsewhere. I am applying for my APRC and need to get my criminal background check. I am told I have to be in my home country to get this. I have also heard from my uncle, who is a lawyer in America, that most governments from other countries will request this directly from my home country. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction here? Thanks.
:sunglasses:[/quote]Yes, I’ve heard rumors that this has been discussed before. Oooh! The search function actually works! Try these threads.

APRC Application Procedures (Official Checklist) Pay particular attention to page 5 of this thread.

FBI Background Check