How do I prove how much money I have in my account

This forum is great, so much info, thanks to all of you.

I have a question about the visa process in Hong Kong. To show proof that I have sufficient funds in my back account to support myself for the length of my stay, what sort of paper do I need to show the office in HK. I know that I need a bank statement, but as I

I can print statements from my bank online. If you have access to your account online you could probably do the same. But I am not sure if this is an acceptable to the HK Visa office. Maybe someone else knows…