How do I say "capitalist running dog" in Chinese?

Could anyone help me with this translation? I want to know how to write “capitalist running dog” in Chinese - I want the traditional way the communists used to say it.

If anyone could also tell me how to write “dirty white slut” in Chinese, I would also be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

[quote=“bababa”]Could anyone help me with this translation? I want to know how to write “capitalist running dog” in Chinese - I want the traditional way the communists used to say it.

If anyone could also tell me how to write “dirty white slut” in Chinese, I would also be grateful.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Hoping this is a joke but…
Here’s one way according to my friend in Ningxia
Capitalist running dog (zī​běn​zhǔ​yì​ de​ zǒu​gǒu)​
資本主義的走狗

Dirty (filthy) white slut (āng​zāng​ bái​sè​ dàng​fù)​
骯髒的白色蕩婦

My friend tends to take things quite literally, so I have no idea if these are considered common in China.

走狗 is “running dog”, and the English term originates from the Chinese.

Why “running”? Why not barking or merely walking? Why not fawning, licking, or leaping excitedly to see one’s master?

Why “running”? Why not barking or merely walking? Why not fawning, licking, or leaping excitedly to see one’s master?[/quote]

From my understanding, a running dog in Chinese is a euphemism for lackey, peon, or servant. Obviously, they have other terms for the fawning and leaping and whatnot. :wink:

So is “zibenzhuyi de zougou” the actual way the Chinese communists would say this back in the day?
The Chinese equivalent of “capitalist running dog” is a set term, I know, so I’m just trying to figure out what it is.

[quote=“bababa”]Could anyone help me with this translation? I want to know how to write “capitalist running dog” in Chinese - I want the traditional way the communists used to say it.

[/quote]

I see someone’s on this already

Does this have to be the traditional way the communists used to say it too?

[quote=“Rotalsnart”]

Does this have to be the traditional way the communists used to say it too?[/quote]
No, I want the equivalent of the slogan on the T-shirt that Vivian Hsu wore on the front of the Taipei city map a few years ago. Though I guess the true cross-cultural, in context, translation I want should be “dirty Chinese slut” in Chinese. (I can’t bring myself to use the term ‘yellow’ here.)

[quote=“bababa”]
No, I want the equivalent of the slogan on the T-shirt that Vivian Hsu wore on the front of the Taipei city map a few years ago. Though I guess the true cross-cultural, in context, translation I want should be “dirty Chinese slut” in Chinese. (I can’t bring myself to use the term ‘yellow’ here.)[/quote]

Homey say what now? When did that happen? Do you have a link?

Many Chinese take great pride in tracing their ancestry to the ‘Yellow Emperor’ and the region of the Yellow River.

Contrary to current belief, the association of ‘yellow’ to Chinese was created by the Chinese community of San Francisco as a method of separating themselves from common white people and to emphasize that the Chinese were superior beings.

[quote=“tsukinodeynatsu”][quote=“bababa”]
No, I want the equivalent of the slogan on the T-shirt that Vivian Hsu wore on the front of the Taipei city map a few years ago. Though I guess the true cross-cultural, in context, translation I want should be “dirty Chinese slut” in Chinese. (I can’t bring myself to use the term ‘yellow’ here.)[/quote]

Homey say what now? When did that happen? Do you have a link?[/quote]

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]The very best tourism program they ever had was the free Taipei city map handed out at the airport with that delightful pic of Vivian Hsu and her oh so memorable t-shirt.

That certainly screamed “Taiwan good” to me!

HG[/quote]

Given the context, could 骯髒白種蕩婦 be better? 白種 would emphasize “white in ethnicity” rather than just “white in color”.

EDIT: From Chinese-language news reports on the incident, the term “淫蕩的白種騷貨” was used. (Google Translate renders this as “Lustful white tart”!)

That… is BRILLIANT!!! :notworthy: :roflmao: