How do you mute a poster who has a hidden profile?

See question in title.

Also, is it possible to mute posters indefinitely? It seems like you can only mute for 3 months at a time.

2 Likes

Click on your user profile pic, then on your name next to it. Go to the tab “Preferences”. Now on the left look for “Users”.
Click add and there you go!

I don’t think there’s a permanent mute/ignore function, have to go through the process every few months.

4 Likes

Hmm it doesn’t look like I can do this on mobile. It’ll have to wait til I get home.

Don’t forget to click Save Changes.

I think you can scroll down and extend the time out, but not past six months or so.

1 Like

I did it. Exact same poster too. :rofl:

I just checked on my phone and the interface is different =__=

On desktop it’s easy.

2 Likes

Bitch. Dont you even think of ignoring @the_bear.

4 Likes

Now I’m curious if I’m missing something … I suppose that’s what I get for muting all of International Politics.

FWIW on mobile (iPhone) I’ve found the interface finicky. Scrolling down to choose a different timespan backs me out of the menu entirely … it can be done, but every touch needs to be placed just right.

2 Likes

You.are.missing. nuffing.

2 Likes

I will not be ignored! :rage:

3 Likes

Bunny boiler. :rabbit2: :fire:

2 Likes

Mmm, rabbit stew. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I removed a couple of posts, no need to focus on any individual poster here.

1 Like

The thread is about an individual poster. But, fair enough. I now know who the thread is about and I don’t understand the issue with the poster.

1 Like

Well, it seems to me to be about “a user with a hidden profile” which is a category of user.

Do you know? I’m not so sure!

It’s definitely not you or I. We don’t have hidden profile superpowers, or at least I have no idea how to activate them. That narrows the field a tad.

I can’t be ignored anyway, as much as some might like to :slight_smile:

Well, I’m not going to be the one to tell you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hanna is ignoring me. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Mine say I’m admired, empathetic, plus 11 more. No idea what those are, but I really should be getting laid more frequently.

1 Like

Hey I made no implications. My thread is simply a Rorschach test for whichever user you hate the most.

More importantly, I genuinely wanted to know.

2 Likes