How do you respond to staring and pointing?

Not sure if I’ve actually pointed, but I have stared at whitey on occasion. Some people just warrant it by looking extremely odd, and some women are just drop dead gorgeous. It’s not often that you see a gorgeous, voluptuous redhead in low slung jeans and a tight top hereabouts, but when I do, I stare. Of course, if they look my way, I look away and pretend I wasn’t staring, but still. And some Taiwanese (youngsters mostly) look add too, or some Taiwanese girls are just waaaaay beautiful. I stare. [url=Daily Photos - Part 13 of us even take pictures[/url]. :idunno:

And I don’t mind really, but what I don’t get is a guy staring at me, when there’s a perfectly beautiful women in sexy attire in the vicinity. That makes no sense at all. Why stare at me, when you can feast on eye candy? :loco:

Edit: Or when you stand next to or near a Taiwanese youngster with weird ass coloured hair, outlandish clothes and carrying a manbag/handbag and other odd accessories, they’ll still stare at me. That I don’t get.