How do you want to die?

There are stories where a human gets punished by a God by being immortal. Idea is you beg God to be able to die after 250 or 1000 years because it is all so boring.

Well, with 1 000 000 posts on forumosa it may be difficult to find a thread which has not been done, but …

Besides from that I would love to be “punished” that way.

• if I only save a bit of money I will be rich one day (with girlfriend/wife this will never happen, even after thousands of years)
  • And there is always something to do. I never have time for anything right now, started 1000 things and never finish…
  • I could see the first EU constitution in 2890 :unamused:
  • I could see the first black female lesbian US president in 3823 :wink:
  • I could see the first real intergalactic space ship with an inprobability drive
  • I could see the first female pope performing a life rap gig on her initiation ceremony at the SF gay and lesbian convention in 3912
  • I could se Armagedon in 3912 late fall :blush:

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“John Rennie 78”]Like TomHill, I want to die at sea. But under it rather than atop it. I want to make enough filthy lucre to retire from this humdrummy life of teaching and start me a small but self sufficient scuba school where I will dive every day for twenty years, then a bull shark will bite my head off.

But I like scuba more,…now.[/quote]

What if the shark works his way UP from your toes? Still feel the same way?

jdscuba[/quote]

Nope. Toes are sacred.

Are you referring to your avatar?

Or rather, “in the saddle”, like Nelson Rockefeller did… and not with his wife at the time, I might add.
I’m with you, mate.

ishipress.com/marshak.htm

If you put any faith in the Christian religion dying in the act with “another woman” would be dying in the act of sin…which is a one way ticket straight to hell…do not pass the pearly gates…do not get judged.

I’d rather not take the chance, thanks.

[quote=“Mordeth”]If you put any faith in the Christian religion dying in the act with “another woman” would be dying in the act of sin…which is a one way ticket straight to hell…do not pass the pearly gates…do not get judged.

I’d rather not take the chance, thanks.[/quote]

yeah, this hardcore Christian believe is more about getting slowly boiled alive as a martyr…

Quietly in my sleep before I get too old… Too old including incontinence and Alzheimers…

Well, not in the act. Especially if I haven’t gotten off yet. I would think a few minutes after the act would be perfect because you could reflect on the fact that you just got laid and about the accomplishment. If you die too much time after the act then you’ll be at a point where you’ll be wanting sex. Maybe three hours after having sex, eating a good meal, smoking a good joint and a few smokes and your favorite beer. Life accompllished.

You haven’t rebounded after three whole hours? They make drugs for people with your condition, you know. :wink:

Are you referring to your avatar?[/quote]

Funny, that was my first impression too…So you want to die grimacing with urine dripping down your face while pissing into the wind? :bravo:

:bravo: Where does he get these brilliant one-liners? :notworthy:

How do I want to die? In my sleep, or on some powerful morphine. :sleepy:

How would I like to die? In combat, defending something I love from the forces of evil. :taz:

How will I die? On the toilet, or in the kitchen in the early morning waiting for my coffee to percolate. :charliebrown:

I want to die with an idea (any idea at all) of what is next.

Wise words. I will be waiting quite nervously and the end (if not dozed off with some morphine) if Bob could possibly get another show for himself … or if this has been all.

Well, let’s take what we can get right now and have fun.

I better kiss my wife now, have been nasty to her…

:blush:

//why did she tell me to clean the apartment at midnight…

Never, that is how i want to die…I am invincible! (super hero music begins) :notworthy: :sunglasses: :notworthy:

[color=red]How would I like to die? In combat, defending something I love from the forces of evil.[/color] :taz:

How will I die? On the toilet, or in the kitchen in the early morning waiting for my coffee to percolate. :charliebrown:[/quote]

ummm…wouldnt that mean you lost to the forces of evil…and thus your lover will fall victim to their dasterdly ways? hmmmm me thinks it would be better to never die! mwahahaha (sinister yet inspiring laugh)

I want to be run over and flattened on the sidewalks of Taipei by a fleet of mopeds.

well now, guess what Toe T? Our mutual friend Sarah’s dad just got walloped, two days after Xmas, by a truck transport, and he is laid up in Toronto, his heart is really bleeding, his pelvis is crushed, and his back is broken in two places… I hope your wish does not come true… She’s living in Singapore now, by the way… Call me sometime and invite me to a party, pal!!

Personally, I hope to drown sailing through a cyclone somewhere in the South Pacific… That way, nobody will ever see me die, or see my dead body!

[quote=“Popo”]well now, guess what Toe T? Our mutual friend Sarah’s dad just got walloped, two days after Xmas, by a truck transport, and he is laid up in Toronto, his heart is really bleeding, his pelvis is crushed, and his back is broken in two places… I hope your wish does not come true… She’s living in Singapore now, by the way… Call me sometime and invite me to a party, pal!!

Personally, I hope to drown sailing through a cyclone somewhere in the South Pacific… That way, nobody will ever see me die, or see my dead body![/quote]

Toe Tag is not who you think it is Popo. Just the same, I got your message. That is terrible news. Can you PM me her email address. Ironically, I was just thinking about her this morning. I’ve met her da. I feel terrible for him and her.

But to get back on topic, inviting you to a party would be the death of me, and I’d rather not go out that way. :smiling_imp:

BobHonest: I would hump your leg for the Douglas reference but ever since the movie came out, everyone has been making them.

[color=red]How would I like to die? In combat, defending something I love from the forces of evil.[/color] :taz:

How will I die? On the toilet, or in the kitchen in the early morning waiting for my coffee to percolate. :charliebrown:[/quote]

ummm…wouldnt that mean you lost to the forces of evil…and thus your lover will fall victim to their dasterdly ways? hmmmm me thinks it would be better to never die! mwahahaha (sinister yet inspiring laugh)[/quote]

Good Grief! I wouldn’t dare desecrate my family’s military heritage by dying without first having slain and vanquished hordes of those evil blighters! Then my sacred mission a success, I would spout off some gibberish, and quiclkly expire, a valiant smile on my blood-stained lips… :scooby:

Whoops. :blush: Sorry, I guess I’ve been reading too many Greek Epics lately. Onwards, and Upwards… :slight_smile: