How fat is Forumosa?

What the actual f*ck.

d

1 Like

Glad to know I’m part of the majority fatty squad!

Not necessarily. :whistle:

That’s not fat if you’re tall. Are you saying you’re short?

1 Like

It would have made more sense if you’d used BMI. Weight, without factoring in height (or gender) is pretty much meaningless.

https://bmicalculatorusa.com/widgets/widget.php?t=550x480

Supplied by BMI Calculator USA

1 Like

BMI is pretty much meaningless, too.

OK, time to get out the calipers.

If you don’t have tools to measure your body composition, it’s better than weight alone. It’s adequate for a poll.

In the immortal words of Roy “ chubby” brown … “ I wish I had a 12 inch dick … instead of this monster “ :smirk:

Look like I can keep on living @Dr_Milker

Yeah, rub it in why don’t you. :confused:

1 Like

gotta rub that juicy bovine meat…

1 Like

You just need a good milking.

3 Likes

I should hoof-slap you right through this screen, you lecher!

1 Like

I found that since moving to Taiwan I seem to pack on the pounds or (kgs) :face_with_hand_over_mouth: a lot quicker compared to living back in Canada.

Anybody else find it easier to being a gainer here in Taiwan?

Won’t those dry rubs cause chafing? I already have a sore wrist.

I’m the exact opposite. I put on the pounds in the U.S., and then start losing them the moment the wheels touch ground in Taoyuan. I think the fact that I don’t like Taiwanese food helps.

2 Likes

Every year in Taiwan my weight ranges between 77kg (end of summer) and 84kg (end of winter). And apart from seasonal fruit and veggies, the food i eat and the amount of exercise i do don’t really vary. Of course I have more shaved ice during summer, but i doubt that it helps my hot season weight loss. God I wish it was like that.

1 Like

Do you just cook your own food at home? I need to start cooking at home more often. I’ll be able to save my health and my Chang Kai shekels.