• 105-110
  • 110-120
  • Massive

0 voters

1 Like

Oh no here we go

2 Likes

@Zapman
Do you have a problem with this ones as well? Come cry in this thread. :disappointed_relieved::joy:

What is next, dick length :woozy_face:

1 Like

That’s sexist though.

I was honestly just thinking about how this might naturally follow the height thread as well

Cup size for women?

With pics for proof? I approve :+1:

3 Likes

American cup size or Japanese cup size? Big difference! Shout out Japan for making me feel like a woman

:jp: :dark_sunglasses:

Let’s not talk about that kind of beautiful, delicious, well shaped and located fat here. You can open another thread about boobs.

I think I will…do something else now.

Thank you for Metric!

1 Like

Fuck imperialists.

1 Like

Yeah, WTF @mad_masala I was nice enough to put metric as well as the patricians choice.

OK, sorry. Please accept my apologies for not using retarded units. As a compensation please refer to this:

https://www.mathsisfun.com/imperial-metric-conversion.html

1 Like

How am I suppose to know this? Wtf masala!

Lol

“Yards” :smiley:

2 Likes

Metric system = derived from a beautiful mix of middle eastern and european scientific traditions that culturally enriched each other and developed a very convenient system that can be applied to literally everything

Imperial system = derived from literal oppression

But this is a free forum, so feel free to keep calculating how many yards of gallons you can fill inside 3/4ers of an ounce of foot.

4 Likes

Lighter, on average, than what I would have guessed. I’m at 84 kilos now and that seems heavy for this forum. I’m hungry all the time and I have slightly sunken in cheeks. I think at least my face looked healthier when I was a few kilos heavier. But Wuling for next year awaits and so I’m keeping the weight off.

I HATED the YMCA pool back home that was in yards. I had to swim 1660 yards (I believe) to get my 1500m swim in. I can’t remember how many laps that was but it sucked. I’m glad the US isn’t so messed up that we have 400 yard tracks.