How many calories are in

One of those papaya/milk drinks? Sure, they’re healthy and all, but how many calories are in one of them, really?

One of those glazed ears of corn?

A dish of greasy fried noodles? Yes, I know if it’s a lot, but maybe if I know exactly how much I’ll eat them much less often.

One of those meat buns you see at convenience stores?

And while I’m on the topic, what are some of the lower calorie foods in Taiwan that you’ve found you can live on?

If I don’t have a reasonably good idea how many calories are in the food I’m eating, I don’t eat it. This database has most of your basic foods, but I don’t think there’s anything on your list.

[quote=“violet”]One of those papaya/milk drinks? Sure, they’re healthy and all, but how many calories are in one of them, really?

One of those glazed ears of corn?

A dish of greasy fried noodles? Yes, I know if it’s a lot, but maybe if I know exactly how much I’ll eat them much less often.

One of those meat buns you see at convenience stores?

And while I’m on the topic, what are some of the lower calorie foods in Taiwan that you’ve found you can live on?[/quote]

Hot pots typically do not contain much calories if you do not eat all the fish balls and drink the broth. A half head of cabbage has maybe 100 calories, the thin sliced meat a few hundred and your bowl of rice 150.