How old are people on Forumosa?

You see, now we’re almost getting there!

Good, my intent was to mildly amuse.

Wait until you meet me, I’m going to outshine daddy!

How is that line working for you? Just curious.

3 Likes

:thinking:

old white men

Eh because there are like less than 10 active female members in the forum?

One wonders why.

5 Likes

I’ve already put forward some ideas as to why there aren’t many female posters. Why do you think there aren’t many female posters in a female only forum?

Lack of subjects? Busy with kids, cats?

we, the frequent posters, are just exciting (ah, excited?) that a young female poster is joining, imo.

2 Likes

Does she drive a Jimny?

Yes, and now her offhand rejection of us has us confused and slightly salty

I suppose that’s the most positive way to put it.

But they certainly have a funny way of expressing their “excitement…”

Reddit Taiwan demographic is different.
I’d hazard a guess that at least 80% of them are Taiwanese diaspora living in America and have not much to do with Taiwan other than they were told that was their original homeland.

When people ask questions there they get downvoted immediately. But by the same measure all of those Asian subreddits seem to bring in an ‘interesting’ crowd.

1 Like

I think the reason simple question threads there get downvotes right away is because there’s a general questions thread and people are encouraged to ask there (or use the search function) rather than make a whole new thread. Lots of subreddits seem to work that way for efficiency’s sake.

The app is called SNAPCHAT. Do you even use it?

Who cares whether he uses it (bonus points for not wasting time on that crap), the point is the company is called Snap. Snapchat is just the product. So… you’re wrong.

1 Like

But you use the app. The app is called snap chat. Although the cool kids don’t use it anymore. Except for sending nudes.

The fact is @Brianjones was listing companies, not apps. Snap also has Snaptube for instance.

And I’m sure whatever took Snapchat’s place is crap as well.

Instagram. The added Instagram storys which is basically the same function as snap chats. But no nudes on Instagram so.