How old are people on Forumosa?

I think it depends on the forum these days. There’s an abundance of female users on sites like reddit and PTT. I’d like to get in on the conversation on PTT but I can’t figure out how to register.

Grouping “white” people together in this context seems like a pretty useless description of people.

When we started posting we were young men, wait until you get your first face lift!

Lol. She just pops in from time to time to check in not saying bad things about her.

1 Like

Males seem to prefer combative/argumentative conversations whereas females are more inclined to supportive conversations (in want of a better term)
The hugbox-ey nature of reddit is conducive to the latter
Apparently, Forumosa not so much :grin:
forumosa

I think Forumosa just doesn’t really have a very large active user base, period. A majority of the most vocal users are white dudes.

People seem to think I’m dissing old folks. I don’t dislike people who are older than I am. I don’t go out of my way to avoid interacting with them. But the fact remains that I usually have more in common with people closer to my own age group, and will gravitate toward them. Most people in their 20s are gonna be less likely to join in on a conversation with a big group of people in their 40s or 50s. Goes the other way, too. I think that’s pretty normal.

1 Like

It’s like when you first go to high school when turning 12, everyone younger are just kids!

As you pointed out earlier the Women’s Forum hasn’t worked. Perhaps we could try a Young Persons’ Forum? Somewhere safe where people in their 20s can discuss issues relevant to them without fear of contradiction.

1 Like

This sounds like you’re judging a whole swath of the population based solely on their age and race. Are those really the main things that define each and every one of them? I would tend to think not. I prefer to judge people based on the content of their character and not their age and race, but that’s just me.

I don’t have much in common with age group. I like to talk to older people. Just usually results in a deeper conversation. People in my age groups rarely have much to say

No, only dairy farmers!

Hey now. Not all of us are cry babies and need a safe space.

1 Like

Dairy farmers, by definition, are all white supremacists.

I feel this way about people who are only a few years younger than me now, actually. These days I prefer to hang out with people who are my age and older.

I don’t think anything is gonna attract more users in general. I just don’t think this site gets that much traffic, period.

You guys are taking an offhand comment way too seriously. But the fact remains that of all the old white men I’ve ever met or spoken to, I like my pops the most.

1 Like

Again, what does race have to do with this? I’d think the fact that he’s your father is the key factor here.

bwahahahaha

Again, you’re missing the fact that it’s an offhand comment. It’s just not that serious.

Why so sensitive?

What a coincidence! :wink:

I apologise. I wasn’t trying to tar every millennial with the same brush, but there are quite a few delicate members who need protecting.

Sensitive is a strong word. More like mildly amused.

1 Like