How old are people on Forumosa?

Do really think I’m male?

When it comes to you, I try not to think.

Most of them I did meet recently are quit the opposite! But most of them don’t post on Forumosa.

Yes.

There are less western women in Taiwan, but… women are also less likely to engage in Internet forum discussions and banter. I’m basing that solely on 20 years of personal experience, but I’m sure others would support that observation.

I feel like this is like the 100th time we talked about the lack of female posters

1 Like

That’s true. I meet a woman yesterday, fun and into TinTin, pretty liberal, free thinking, but she did not post anywhere.

Hey, I didn’t start this fire. Just adding my 2 pennies

That’s it?

Keep your pennies to yourself. You’re driving me away!

Great!

I can act as a female, just ask honey.

That’s ok. My mom and my girl are enough in my life.

Preferring to talk to my father rather than a bunch of strangers is somehow racist and sexist?

It’s a comment about the demographic here, which is overwhelmingly older white male. Just so happens I have one of those in my life. Went way over your head I guess.

1 Like

I just asked my wife if she’d like to contribute, and she looked at me like I was mad. At least you got your fiancée on here.

The only thing that’s white is my butt!

Anyways, where the hell is Icon?

I don’t believe the posters here are overwhelmingly white. You don’t actually know if any of us are white unless we told you.

I’m not so sure on their races. Majority may be westerners, but their races might be asian more than you are assuming.

I should rephrase - I think a lot of the people who post most frequently here are older white men.