How old are you?

[quote=“bismarck”][quote=“SuchAFob”]I’m turning 30 next month.
There will be an event to mourn the death of my 20s.

Either that or a 25th birthday party. Probably a 25th birthday party. According to realage.com I’m 23. According to my boyfriend I’m 18. So hmmmm…[/quote]

I’m 31, but according to realage.com I’m 38!! :noway: :frowning: :fume: :fume:[/quote]
Dayum boy, what you been eatin?

32 and 28, according to realage.com.

about 3.6 years older, supposedly…
meat - bad, not eating brekky - bad, not exercising enough - bad, so there we go, stupid site. I don’t feel nearly as old as I am and that’s all that really matters…

The minimum age to study Kabbalah. Said to be the ideal age, and the apparent age of Adam at his creation.

Dragonbabe’s younger, sorry! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you post the link to it, I’ll merge them. :help:

I wonder why anyone cares. I don’t know how old some of my best friends here are, and I certainly don’t care about anonymous posters. Age can be a certain measure of maturity, but is clearly not the only factor.

My age is one more than my pant waist size.

3 more. Neener.

3 more. Neener.[/quote]

So, you’re 44? :smiling_imp:

keep up the good work! :bravo:

keep up the good work! :bravo:[/quote]

I’ll try, but unfortunately my age is one less than my IQ. Last year, it was ten less. Things are looking bleak.

I’ll try, but unfortunately my age is one less than my IQ. Last year, it was ten less. Things are looking bleak.[/quote]

Figuring that out must have been a challenge. :laughing:

I’ll try, but unfortunately my age is one less than my IQ. Last year, it was ten less. Things are looking bleak.[/quote]

Figuring that out must have been a challenge. :laughing:[/quote]

Figuring what out?

20 when I came here… 26 now…

30 when I came here. 80 now. But I’ll get out of here alive, I swear I will. :grandpa: