• 19 - 25
  • 26 - 30
  • 31 - 35
  • 36 - 40
  • 40- 45
  • 45 - 2 billion

0 voters

Do you dare to tell?

Go ahead… Aren’t you just a little curious how old the average user forumosan is?

I’m curious what age the majority of the foreigners in Taiwan are…

I’ll go first.

And remember… You’re only as old as you feel, ya?

Try not to lie. Nobody will know who said what anyway.

Physically, 32. Mentally, 14. Emotionally, 724.

So, if you’re 40, you can choose 35-40 or 40-45. Guess most 40-year-olds will choose the younger age group!

If you put the 165th and 166th digits of pie together, you will have my age.

I’m turning 30 next month.
There will be an event to mourn the death of my 20s.

Either that or a 25th birthday party. Probably a 25th birthday party. According to realage.com I’m 23. According to my boyfriend I’m 18. So hmmmm…

:blush: I think I’m the youngest one here, as I’m barely 21…anyone dare to beat me?

with an object or open hand?

My fingers are already in too many pies…

[quote=“SuchAFob”]I’m turning 30 next month.
There will be an event to mourn the death of my 20s.[/quote]

Twenty-tenth birthday… twenty-tenth birthday (that’s what I kept telling myself at the time anyway). I’m going to hit twenty-seventeen this year by the way. Eek.

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“SuchAFob”]I’m turning 30 next month.

Twenty-tenth birthday… twenty-tenth birthday (that’s what I kept telling myself at the time anyway). I’m going to hit twenty-seventeen this year by the way. Eek.[/quote]

Well, I guess that makes me 20-13

Either one, because I’m not scared that you’ll actually cross the bridge into Sansia to take me up on it.

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“SuchAFob”]I’m turning 30 next month.

Twenty-tenth birthday… twenty-tenth birthday (that’s what I kept telling myself at the time anyway). I’m going to hit twenty-seventeen this year by the way. Eek.[/quote]

and that makes me 28… damn how does that work again?

[quote=“SuchAFob”]I’m turning 30 next month.
There will be an event to mourn the death of my 20s.

Either that or a 25th birthday party. Probably a 25th birthday party. According to realage.com I’m 23. According to my boyfriend I’m 18. So hmmmm…[/quote]

I’m 31, but according to realage.com I’m 38!! :noway: :frowning: :fume: :fume:

29 today!

ugh.

:s

33 on thurs.

Its ok, most of us are over 30. And anyway life begins at 30 so I will be 6 in June. Now where’s the green pencil?

Old enough to know this is at least the 2nd time a thread like this has appeared in the last 2 years.

Yes, Indeed.
And I think I declined to comment much the same last time.
:grandpa:

I’m fucking old!

Feelin my age too. I can’t throw 315lbs around like I used to without my back aching. I could have recovered faster at 25.