How old is everyone?

Yeah me too, but x 2.[/quote]

24? I have underwear older than that. :grandpa:

Your all a bunch of young punks. 61 and still pluggin away. :smiley:

Well, to be fair to Tigerman, consider the context in which the remark was made.

As I recall, you were sitting outside a bar discussing “the old days”, and on your lap was someone who was:
(1) wearing no clothes,
(2) more than 25 years younger than you, and
(3) gyrating around and enthusiastically licking your face!

Wrong as TM may have been, I don’t know how fair it is to blame him. The above scenario is not untypical of the male menopause… :snooty:

[quote=“Shin-Gua”]Your all a bunch of young punks. 61 and still pluggin away. :smiley:[/quote]FINALLY…somebody older than me…

1. ug
    The numbers just keeps getting higher and higher, faster and faster.

Hmmm. I was in Tainan also. 1965-66 and 1968-70.

Tainan was a paradise then: economically speaking :slight_smile:

Twenty-eight and a half.

(half a score, that is)

Over than half to my life expectacny(sp.?)

30 since 2 hours (GMT+2). :slight_smile:

Mega Birthday, hyperhappyglobal! :bravo:

Older than you’ll ever get me to confess to, but not so old that there aren’t still a good few prime years to come.

And old enough that I’m no longer an ideal match for a teenage girl, but not too old to be a perfect match for a 20-something lass (if I didn’t already have a wife). :slight_smile:

I’m about to hit 38.
Hey Omni, don’t you think that one of the benefits of maturing in years is that a greater percentage of women look attractive?

1. I’m the last of my race. With all these damned cybermen walking around don’t know if I’ll live to see my thousandth. Maybe time to regenerate…get a life… :slight_smile:

21, turning 22 in August

:beer: Here here to that. I’m 34 years young… :smiley:

At the time of this post, I am 26 years, 9 months, 6 days, 11 hours, 36 minutes, 27 seconds old.

I will be 10,000 days old on Friday, January 5, 2007 at 8:20am.

I had to really think about this one. I’m 34. But to change a phrase, I’m really only as old as the man I feel, so I’m 32. :slight_smile:

44 years young…