How rich are Pan Blue Leaders and by what means?

Hsiadough,

Advice worth giving and acting on

Mr. He,

I’ll be joining you

Anybody else?

CYA
Okami

Okami,

Bye bye. Come back when you can put together an argument on this topic.

:offtopic:

The peace, the quiet, being able to focus on the topics, and not the oddball rants… Great. :slight_smile:

Can I be the eleventy-thirth person to accuse Ac_penisbrain of being a double-dealing, slimy, festering pus-bag of unmitigated shite and obsfucating toad vomit – in other words, your tienshang poster-boy?

I can? Thank you.

Anyone, including the dropster, want to actually answer the question? The last bit has been flirted with, but only the edges.

And on a different note…look for the possibility of some new slash and burn moderating techniques from Mr. R.

I will be answering this in due time… I don’t have much time to write these days with a few other things on my plate.

[quote=“sandman”]Can I be the eleventy-thirth person to accuse Ac_penisbrain of being a double-dealing, slimy, festering pus-bag of unmitigated shite and obsfucating toad vomit – in other words, your tienshang poster-boy?

I can? Thank you.[/quote]

You flatter me. I always told Mr. Toad not to drink too much…can’t hold his liquor you understand.

maowang,

And I will patiently wait for your masterpeice that will expose the corruption of Taiwan; past, present, and future. Hopefully it goes all the way to the top.