How to argue with a global warming "skeptic"

yes

no, infact I’m not judging the book, but the article posted above and its author.

Well, it’s not like he’s trying to hustle his new book, after all. At any rate, not to worry. Readers of Vox have their “climate team” to rely on. And don’t worry, links to Vox content are done purely for similarly selfless reasons. :pray:

(By the way, Vox’s climate team has done a lot of great work on the tools we have to limit climate change. You can read more …)

"He perpetrated his fraud largely by failing to show up at the EPA for months at a time, including one 18-month stretch starting in June 2011 when he did “absolutely no work,”

wtf, hahahahaha, he didn’t work for 18 months in a row and no one noticed? how’s that even possible xD

“Beale, an NYU grad with a masters from Princeton, was earning a salary and bonuses of $206,000 a year”

So during those 18 months he looted 300000+$ of taxpayers money just for being alive…and no one in the whole agency noticed?? And he randomly claimed he was a CIA agent and everyone was like:“Yeah, sure, cool!” ??? HOW.

Then in 2012, after still being on the payroll 6 WHOLE MONTHS after his retirement party:“I thought he had already retired”

JUST. This would be a great plot for a comedy movie.

They must not do much work to not notice. We should def give these people more money to save us from the end of the world.

Yes pay yer taxes minions.

I would be happy to put solar panels for energy instead of giving taxes to these retards. But of course the same gov makes me pay money for being on the grid even if I’m completely self sustaining in the US.

I love the “logic” of climate change deniers. So this one guy being a fraud apparently casts doubt on the whole theory of human-caused global warming and the thousands of pieces of research on which it is based. Reminds me of this quote:

“The climate scientists have to be right 100% of the time… or their .01% error becomes Glaciergate, and they are frauds. By contrast, the deniers only have to be right .01% of the time for their narrative to be effective.”

Johann Hari