How to check if I won receipt lotto

Do I check it at this site? 台灣彩券 taiwanlottery

But there are so many numbers. Some are dated 111/2/23. Some are dated 111/2/22. Some are dated 111/2/21. Which one should I check?

Also, I have lots of paper receipts. Is there a way to efficiently scan all these numbers rather than doing it manually?

And I heard that if I buy something using credit card or debit card or Yoyo card (although I still don’t know what this really is), the lotto number is recorded in my bank account automatically instead of receiving paper receipts? Is that true? Then how can I check that?

Receipt lottery is here, eTax Portal,Ministry of Finance , the site you linked to is for the lottery lottery!

2 Likes

Thank you.

And when they give me the paper receipt, I always get 電子發票證明聯 and 交易明細. Should I keep both to get the money if I win the lotto? Or perhaps 電子發票證明聯 is enough?

Just the Fapiao is OK. if you win, they will take the Fapiao.

What is Fapiao? 電子發票證明聯? 交易明細? Or something else?

電子發票/or as you say it, 電子發票證明聯

I just write Fapiao cause it’s easy and some may not be able to read the characters.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Now I am getting to understand. Do you have an answer to the other questions as well? I am clueless on this admittedly.

1. I have lots of paper receipts. Is there a way to efficiently scan all these numbers rather than doing it manually?

2. I heard that if I buy something using credit card or debit card or Yoyo card (although I still don’t know what this really is), the lotto number is recorded in my bank account automatically instead of receiving paper receipts? Is that true? Then how can I check that?

No.

Depends on the type of card. I know the Easycard can do that and you gotta check manually at the terminal in a convenience store. As for credit cards, I am not sure.

1 Like

There are several ways to handle the digital receipts.

https://www.translatingtaiwan.com/2017/09/06/taiwans-receipt-lottery-get-virtual-receipts-and-connect-to-your-bank-account/#more-7558

1 Like

It turns out that I won the lowest prize of $200. It says “a winner must fill out the form on the back of the uniform invoice and present this with his or her ID card at any redemption locations from 2022/02/06 to 2022/05/05”

Where is the redemption location?

It used to be the post office. Nowadays you can go to any major convenience store chain.

1 Like

They are supposed to tell you if you have it registered through the app, or have the fapiao put into the app. But the chances of winning is slim, even for 200nt. Can be years before you win one.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I win at least one a month average. I won two for 9-10.

2 Likes

Yeah I won at least once every month of 2021. Once $1500!

2 Likes

Just quickly sort them in piles from 0 to 9 (for the last number) discard the piles you dont need, then quickly scan through each relevant pile looking for the next number e.g. if the winning number is 789, pick up your 9 pile look for an 8, if you get then check for a 7.

2 Likes

Yes. Download this app: ‎統一發票兌獎 on the App Store

This is the Finance Ministry’s official app.
If you have paper receipts, the app can scan the QR codes on the newer ones and save them in your library and inform you if you win. However, for paper receipts you HAVE to keep them and exchange them for cash. For older receipts without a QR code, you can manually type the number in.

If you add your ID number and bank account to the app, it’ll give you a barcode you can add to your home screen. The clerk can scan it (no more paper receipts) and you can see all of your purchases in the app. If you win, the app will inform you and they’ll pay the amount into your account.

2 Likes

Try the app there are a few but i found the app is slower than me checking them and you still need to type in the ones without QR code.

2 Likes

And note now it is NOT the post office, which I repeatedly forget. And the kind post office staff have to remind me yet again.

1 Like

LIFEHAX! with @Shaun008

1 Like

if you want to take it to far, you can divide a box into 10 compartments and sort them out when you get them.

something like this

2 Likes