How to dispose of tree and shrub branches

Thing is, you gotta be there to hand the garbage to the guy, but what if your work schedule makes it impossible for you to throw your garbage because they all come during your work hours? Must you request days off just to throw your garbage? I wonder what’s the answer for that? I think sometimes you can pay people to take care of it for you…

Where I used to live garbage came at 6pm, and on monday and thursday they have a 3pm collection time. If you live there and work normal hours, you’ll never have time to take your garbage out without sacrificing free days.

Where I live now they come at 9:30pm, which is fine if you work normal hours.

So:

call them

arrange a time

don’t take time off work

also don’t pay money.

I didn’t know you could do that. I don’t have that problem right now but it could happen in the future.

By the way I heard the stuff you give to the recycle truck ends up being thrown in the trash anyways, is there any truth to this?

I honestly think there should be a place where you can take your 2 liter soda bottles and be able to refill them with soda of your choice for a price. Those bottles are quite durable and it’s unbelievable that they are intended to be used once and thrown away. They can be reused.

Like say you take your coke bottle to a McDonalds and refill them for like say 20nt (the soda sells at PX mart for anywhere from 39 to 55nt depending on time of day and all that). They make a profit on this even at 20nt. Those soda fountains are very cheap.

Thanks for providing a useful answer despite my obvious mistaken lot size. I bundled the branches and as you said the truck took them just fine.
Thanks again
John

2 Likes

my mistake, thank you