How to drain water in the washing machine? (Panasonic NA-90EB)

I used the “wash tank” option and the machine automaticalled filled up to 70 L. Now after 5 hours I stopped the program, since I thought something is not properly working.

The problem now is that there is still a lot of water inside and I don’t know how to get rid of it. I tried to start a normal washing programm (no clothes) with 25 L + 6 分 cleaning, but after it finished, the water was still inside.

Any easy way to drain the water? Thank you!

1 Like

Just select the 脫水 option on it’s own? May have to press it twice to get only it lit up.

With regards the drum self clean, on mine there is an option for 4/8/12 hours, did you have a timer or any other activity before cancelling?

4 Likes

I would have thought there’s a “drain” or “pump” option, but what I’ve also done in the past is run a short cycle so it drains the water (one spin on the slowest setting, for example).

You should be able to use Google Translate on the buttons too.

Might also be worth looking for the instruction manual for that or a related model in English/German* — the button layout is probably the same. (Note the model number might be slightly different, there’s a good chance it’s market-specific.)

(* In case that sounds like a random suggestion, it’s because I remember you as being German. If you’re not, my mistake!)

1 Like

Drained it all in 7mins, thanks!
The translation “dehydration” was confusing, even though it somehow makes sense😂

4 Likes

I have the same model…and the same issue. It is weird because I didn’t need the extra step with the Samsung washing machine I had before. Dunno if it is an issue with this model or a feature. :confused:

1 Like