How to exhibit at NFT exhibitions in Taipei?

I went to some NFT exhibitions in Taipei and I don’t know what half the artists were thinking, producing some abstract nonsense and putting price tags of millions on each piece. These NFTs have no utility at all, it’s just a artwork and this is what happens when artists try to mint NFTs without knowing what it’s about.

That got me thinking - I’d like to exhibit some NFT artwork (which have actual utility like being able to mint further tokens that allow you to use something), but I don’t know where to get started. Should I cold call some of the exhibition places or do I need to have more guanxi and be on good terms with the local crypto mafia bosses?

You just contact the organizers of the exhibitions. Most are desperate for vendors since the covid thing. They send sales agents to other exhibitions to try and get vendors to come. Sometimes we have gotten sales speeches 3 times from the same exhibition but different sales people (same day) haha.

Everywhere that holds trade shows says who organized them. you can get their contact, in english, and go from there. a big one in Taiwan is taitra. The ones we go to start at 30k~50k for 3m square vendor slots. they go up from there based on location, size and the type of fair.

1 Like

contact 藝星藝術中心ASTAR GALLERY and mention my name

1 Like