How to get a sugar baby?

How familiar are you with Taiwan? There are enough girls willing to date older foreigner guy as long you are not

over 55
boring
too fat,
super poor

Otherwise bumble. Keep it simple with photosywrite married but alive. All drinks and shopping on me.

2 Likes

Not sure. It depends on what options are there. That is something I was also hoping to understand from this thread.

No. I’m not German. Sounds like you had the all the contacts that I need right now. :smile:

I hope this is a fun topic and help others who are on the same boat as me.

I guess, I am willing to do all those things. Just need to know what is the best(also easiest) way to find these people.

I guess, I could write it directly on tinder or bumble. Maybe that would do the trick.

Not you specifically as you’re quoting what others might say I suppose, but anyone who thinks that’s the nature of “most” relationships here has a very warped and inaccurate view of Taiwan.

4 Likes

Yes, let us know how your financial-security-for-young-flesh transactional relationship pans out.

I would give Tinder a try, but hold off on Bumble. Bumble girls tend to be more interested in traditional relationships.

Here we go,

I’m a foreigner in Taiwan (black girl, 21, to be exact), and I was wondering the chances of me getting into sugar dating in Taiwan. I haven’t been successful in any kind of dating and I usually gravitate towards more matured men, however since I moved here the ones I have met only want a one time chocolate dipđŸ˜Ș.

I was looking for something more long-term but I learned that the dynamics of relationships between 2 people with a wider age gap requires some sort of ‘sugar’, so you have to look for a sugar daddy to get a matured man. Culturally, how do I navigate such a relationship in Taipei? Are there people into it? What can I do about that?

1 Like

Let me remind everyone to be respectful and keep it on topic. @PotentialS, read this thread to see our collective wisdom on the subject.

1 Like

Learn Chinese? :idunno:

2 Likes

A lot of Taiwan bosses hire a hot young secretary and have a sugar relationship with them. The girl feels a sense of security since you are providing salary, health insurance, and you can’t easily run away (Taiwan doesn’t allow at will termination of employment). Plus you get to interview them and pick one you have chemistry with and the girl has a reason to be hanging around with you / going on trips if they have nosy friends/parents/significant others.

1 Like

never saw that to be honest, probably all the secretaries i worked with not hot enough

1 Like

Usually it’s for small offices of lawyers, accountants, etc.

We probably use different service providers
 everyone in the accounting company we use is annoying and pedantic, definitely not hot

4 Likes

Sounds like wife material.

18 Likes

This is really sweet, thank you.

1 Like

I’m a girlđŸ„Č

Yeah, I only get one strike (Boring).

Yea the problem is those ladies are usually hot, and skinny, and probably have very light skin (hence why a lot of girls here are afraid of the sun, getting a tan is a death sentence for them). If you’re black, or even darker than the average Taiwanese (means Indonesian, Filipino, etc.) forget about sugar relationships.

They won’t even go for white girls in these kind of relationships.