How to get my Filipino girlfriend to Taiwan

Previously to coming to Taipei I lived in the Philippines for a year. I was teaching there and doing other things. All the time I’ve stayed with my GF.
It’s hard for me to be without her here.

I was wondering how to get her here. I would love to find her some job in Taipei but the Taiwanese sites are a real barrier for someone that doesn’t yet read in Chinese.

Can anyone tell me:

Where can I post the advertisement with her pictures and qualifications. Maybe there is a site in \taiwan for people looking for this kind of service(Nanny/Cook/Domestic Helper).

Where I can find (in Taipei) any agencies that are selecting/searching Filipino workers in the Philippines. I believe that If I contact them that can help her chances to be selected.

Are there any other ways of getting her here like sending her to school and if it is easy for the Filipinos to do it here?

I’m no expert, but if you can afford it, the best way is for her to study Chinese. It’s no picnic being a domestic helper in Taiwan; they are often treated very poorly and have to pay large brokerage fees.

Thanks for your word.

That’s a prospective option.
When I buy her school here she shouldn’t have a problem with coming here.

I was intensively thinking about taking her to HKK and trying to get her visa there. It might be easier than in the Phills.

If you actually want to see her, a domestic helper position is certainly not the way to go. I’ve talked with many of these girls and they all seem to say the same thing, they have ZERO free time and are totally controlled by their boss.

Many are not allowed to leave the home that they work in…

Supposedly I get her here and she attend one of the schools of Chinese.
Is it still possible for her to work as a nanny few hours per day somewhere ?
If yes, where to look for vacancies or boards that parents post on their requests?

No, it’s illegal. Your sig is too big.

Illegal but possible.

I’m sorry. Signature has been resized.

Don’t go there.
letting her make a few hundred bucks vs. the risk being exported forever is not what you want I think.

Don’t go there.
letting her make a few hundred bucks vs. the risk being exported forever is not what you want I think.[/quote]
What about the nanny case? She can always say that she was only visiting her friends. I think.

But all it takes is a pissed off neighbour who feels slighted for some reason to take exception to the Filipina (in this case Mrs flyhigh)who keeps coming and going at regular times, neighbour makes a call to the government then homeowner/employer gets a huge fine and your Mrs gets deported.

You could marry her?

That would be severe hit… Is it possible to get somebody willing to employ you in Taiwan. What I mean is: can filipinos find their employers while in Taiwan. Maybe there will be somebody willing to give her a bit of hours here and there, or full time. But then full time would take her out of the school, which in the long run is stupid, but would give ARC.
I’m not super rich and my budget can be an issue sometimes. Although I would love her to go to school rather than stay with some unknown family. Perfect would be if she can study at school and then work like 20 hours per week.
Is a Filipino that attends Chinese lesson allowed to work 20 hours or less, by the Taiwanese govt. ?

I was really close to do that, I had all of the papers and everything. Just the behavior of bureaucratic and often stupid Filipino authorities put me off.

BTW.

This is her:

She loves kids. I miss her cooking a lot, eh…

And the kids on the picture are from some fishermen village in the north Pangasinan :stuck_out_tongue:

Not 100% sure about this, but girls who still wear pussycat cartoons on their knickers are probably a bit too young to do a great deal of heavy housework. Her nanny looks pretty hot, though. No doubt about it.
But I’m sorry to say I think you’re wasting your time. 'Aint no way the authorities here will let her in unless its as an indentured servant (which means you’ll NEVER see her) or unless you are wealthy enough to bring her yourself (VERY wealthy. And with loads of connections). Do a search. You’re not the first Westerner with a Filipino squeeze who’s been given the cold shoulder by the Man in Taiwan.

Man with her as a Gf Id go to some country where I could take her. All those kiddies hers?? YOu gotta take care of 4 peeps then.

They are not her kids man, lol. She hasn’t got any kids. She was virgin when I met her :sunglasses:

They are not her kids man, lol. She hasn’t got any kids. She was virgin when I met her :sunglasses:[/quote]

If her personality is as nice as she looks, go ahead, marry her :slight_smile:

If you dont wanna? Give me her email :slight_smile:

[quote]She was virgin when I met her :sunglasses:[/quote :astonished:

If my woman found me posting personal stuff like about her on the net, she would be sharpening her meat cleaver. No, on second thoughts, she would want to use a blunt knife for maximum pain.

[quote=“almas john”][quote]She was virgin when I met her :sunglasses:[/quote :astonished:

If my woman found me posting personal stuff like about her on the net, she would be sharpening her meat cleaver. No, on second thoughts, she would want to use a blunt knife for maximum pain.[/quote][/quote]

Dont worry he will pay for it later :slight_smile: After he marrys her. Just kidding ,just kidding.

Marriage CAN be heaven (they say)