How to import products without registered business

I’m currently exploring options for importing products weighing between 50-80 kg.
Are there any services or alternatives available for importing goods in this weight range?

Might be necessary to specify the type of product(s). I think some have specific rules like needing licenses from the appropriate agency?

Unless it’s a restricted product for which you need an import license, you can do it under your own name. The weight doesn’t really matter.

1 Like

Food products, I’ve asked the customs about the rules, so the products are allowed to be imported and the taxes also explained. However, I don’t have registered business to do this.
I’m not sure if I can do this individually and if not, how can I find a registered business would help me to import on their name and I pay for them.

really? my concerns only about the weight

Consider reaching out to certain companies affiliated with the Taipei Importers and Exporters Association. search on Product Classification or HS code

It is important to be aware of the trade classification number for the specific food product that you want to import .(HS Code- Tariff Database Search System)

More info :

Thank you so much, this helpful.

1 Like