How to put money in my Paypal without a linked bank account?

Hi Forumosa,
Please kindly inform me how to put money in my Paypal without a linked bank account?

I need to make a bank account at e-sun bank, while to do so I need to show I have some money in my Paypal. What retail stores I can go to transfer some money from? 7/11 perhaps? Please your advice.

Thanks a lot!

You can link a credit card. But, if you don’t have one, I guess this answer doesn’t help.

Thank you for taking your time to advise me. Yes, I don’t have any CC.

Find a friend that has paypal. Have them send money to your account, then reimburse them with cash.

1 Like

But, I think it must be a not in Taiwan friend.
Yeah, I remember. I used the cash sending feature with members of this board back in the day
But, didn’t they take the person to person cash sending ability away from us Taiwan residents?
(Some guy helped me buy an out of print record from a Russian mp3 company. I didn’t have the right payment method.)

secure.attheregister.com/locations

get someone in US to type in their zip code for nearest places to Add Money to PayPal, like Walgreens, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven

I think anybody with a credit or debit card can send money to Paypal address without having an account.
“To send money without a PayPal account just go to PayPal’s front page and from there click the link Send Money> Send Money Online. From there it will be possible to send a payment to any email address.”