How to remain friends with trump supporters

:slight_smile:Sorry to steal your punchline IbisWtf. My bad.

Itā€™s ok, Iā€™ll just spend some time in my safe space.

1 Like

Why the fuck would you even want to??

ETA: This is in response to the actual topic title question, not any subsequent replies.

2 Likes

Because he values diversity?

2 Likes

What, are you his publicist??

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Andrew really needs a publicist. I could always use a side gig though. You realize Iā€™m talking about Andrew, right?

1 Like

Anyone who canā€™t tolerate Trumpistas: you need to be un-brainwashed. Face the reality that youā€™re the intolerant and bigoted one.

This might help:

Also:

http://forumosa.trydiscourse.com/t/the-real-basket-of-deplorables/155664/51

Iā€™ve got friends who supported Clinton. Theyā€™re rather foolish, but I forgive them. Nobodyā€™s perfect. Weā€™re still friends, and I donā€™t rub their faces in how things turned out.

But haters gonna hate, and I donā€™t have to break ties with the full blown SJW hypocrites because Iā€™m never friends with them to begin with.

Reasonable people can agree to disagree. Unreasonable people canā€™t, so screw them.

1 Like

Forgive me, Iā€™m still trying to get past this part

[quote=ā€œrowland, post:28, topic:156681, full:trueā€]
Iā€™ve got friends[/quote]

4 Likes

[quote=ā€œRocket, post:29, topic:156681, full:trueā€]
Forgive me, Iā€™m still trying to get past this part

Yes, why attack the message when you can attack the messenger. Stay classy, man.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œDr_Milker, post:30, topic:156681, full:trueā€]

Thatā€™s funny.
You humies kill me.

You guys are cute tooā€¦until you start ripping open the hefty bags and spreading trash all over the yard. No table manners at all.

1 Like

Tables??

http://i.imgur.com/f5yiWCl.gif

Tables are for LOSERS!!!

Sorry, right, no table. It should have been ā€œNo manners at all.ā€ Is that better?

Anyway, I think Andrew should go ahead and disavow all his Trump supporting ā€œfriendsā€. As someone who has voiced a preference for Trump over Clinton I would be more than happy to never speak to someone again if they couldnā€™t understand a personal thought process and choice, I would thank him first of course.

1 Like

1 Like

Oh the meme wars

1 Like

Bane postingā€¦
Pepe Trumpā€¦

You guys are going to be sorry you opened this can of worms. Here are just the first three in alphabetical order from my maymay folder!

Then thereā€™s this one, just because I think itā€™s funny:

Youā€™re welcome. If anyone wants to talk about my rare Pepe collection, no reasonable offer of chicken tendies will be refused.

2 Likes

When they get to stage three, theyā€™ll be facing the guy who presumably wrote The Art of the Deal.

And theyā€™ve never been good at bargaining. Itā€™s not their style.

1 Like