How Will DJ Trump Leave Office?

• He will serve two terms, and be ineligible to run again.
  • He will serve one term, and lose re-election.
  • He will serve one term, and choose not to stand for re-election.
  • He will be impeached, and removed from office.
  • He will be deposed in a coup.
  • He will be assassinated.
  • He will die of natural causes.
  • He will commit suicide.
  • He will die in an accident.
  • Other

0 voters

Iā€™m doing a poll of mine as well.

• Yes we need another poll on how long Trump will be in office.
  • No we do not need another poll on how long Trump will be in office.

0 voters

He will not. The God Emperor will reign for 150 years thanks to genetic manipulation, and will then assign one of his sons as the new appointed God Emperor while he controls everything out of sight.

Iā€™m betting on this:

http://tw.forumosa.com/t/mashangfeng/

Now thatā€™s the way to go.

Iā€™m remembering when Grim Adventures did that parody of God Emperor. Mandy comes across as a less screechy version of Hillary.

To be fair, anyone and anything could come across as a less screechy version of hillary.

He will be able to manipulate the midichlorians using the Dark Side of the Force to find the secret to eternal life, and he will rule the Galaxy forever.

1 Like

Glad to see that natural causes is topping the poll. That was my choice to. The will of heaven is alive and well.

Does cancer count as ā€œnaturalā€ if itā€™s caused by something most people consider unnatural?

Because Hollywood and the military are best budsā€¦

Because these military people just hate him all to pieces.

Thereā€™s some comedy gold there, especially the Silverman piece.

It would actually be amusing if the US turned into Mexico under Trump, after all his ranting about walls.

OTOH, This is Rosa Brooks:

In 1991 Brooks earned a Bachelor of Arts from Harvard University, where she studied history and literature.[2] While an undergraduate at Harvard, Brooks served as president of the Phillips Brooks House Association, Harvardā€™s undergraduate public service organization. At Oxford University (Christ Church) she was awarded a Master of Studies degree in social anthropology in 1993[2] and was a Marshall Scholar. In 1996 she completed her studies at Yale Law School, which conferred upon her the title of Juris Doctor.

How on earth does a liberal-arts graduate with a law degree, who has apparently spent most of her career sat in front of a keyboard, manage to become an advisor on - an expert, no less! - on matters of defense? Has she served in the military? Has she ever been at the sharp end of defense-policy decisions? It seems not. So I imagine her views on how the military works, and what their opinions are, are pretty off-base.

This is funny as well:

a recent poll by Public Policy Polling group found that 40 percent of registered voters support Mr. Trumpā€™s impeachment.

I wonder if thatā€™s the same 40% who voted for him?

Donā€™t forget CNNā€™s polls, only 5% of people voted for him. The rest was Russian bots.

1 Like

Well, she knows law, and this is sort of about law. But reporting her theory is more about wishful thinking.