HTC Touch pro, where to get in Taipei?

So I am rather impressed by what I have heard about the newest HTC item, but where and cheapest to get it?

It’s unlikely to be in the shops for at least another month or two and if this price is anything to go by, it’s going to be stupidly expensive.

[quote=“TheLostSwede”]It’s unlikely to be in the shops for at least another month or two and if this price is anything to go by, it’s going to be stupidly expensive.[/quote]Huh? That’s the Touch HD. The OP is asking about the Touch Pro, which if not available right this minute should be out pretty soon. You linked to it in another thread, remember?
Here’s the link again:
shopping.pchome.com.tw/?mod=item … -A31510088

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Sorry, got ahead of things… Been spending too much time reading about the Touch HD so I just read the headline as Touch HD, not Touch Pro…

OK thanks guys and heja Sverige.

Find it a bit obscure that it is available in Europe earlier than in the mother country Taiwan, but that’s business eh?

Looks like HTC is making some deal with FET to sell it
digitimes.com/telecom/a20080918PD212.html
Still NT$26,900 though…

You can pre-order it for 26,900 (comes with 8gb SD Card) but it’s not available for another week or 2. It was due in Mid-September and has since been pushed back to late September/Early October.