Human composting

Just joking

Racist :rofl:

Jehovah’s Witnesses?

1 Like

Don’t think the witnesses saw God either because apparently seeing God in our human state will fry us to crisps

It’s like seeing a billion suns

They say

( I use They when I don’t want to say tommy)

I know.

I shall inform the authorities on your behalf, because what goes up come down!

1 Like

Oh yeah and how is that different from say, looking at the night sky, which is replete with a burning suns.

1 Like

And mess with Tommy 525 day is officially underway. :banana:

1 Like

It’s ok I’m off to the gym but my gym is full of old farts the second the doors open at 8 I mean Older than this old fart
And the three lanes of the pool have six people each lane swimming counter clockwise

They must go everyday and they worked out a system

There is only supposed to be max two per lane

So I shall only spend five minutes in the jacuzzi and then shower because no gas at home

And I have not used the machines in ten years so I am baby stepping a couple machines with using only one weight

Embarashing when granny just got off the machine and she had 40pounds of weights attached and tommy has 10 pounds

But close up
I mean

Tell them that you’re the King of Taipei.

1 Like

Yeah, one burning sun up close is all that it would take. No one likes a hyperbolic god.

1 Like

Maybe I will jump in a lane and swim clockwise?
Mess their shit up

Cannonball!

1 Like

Humans can’t even die without needing to create some kind of strange manufactured process to go along with it.

Just get buried in the dirt. Or tossed into the sea. Give the fish back at least one meal.

1 Like

Yup that’s what ashes into the sea does I think

When we dumped my grandpas ashes into SF bay some of it got into my lungs and most of it hopefully fed some fish

Returning to the subject, I see the Catholic Church is strongly opposed, because it shows a lack of respect for human worth. Scattering your loved one’s remains in a flower garden or forest park is disrespectful, but not stacking up forgotten thighbones and skulls higgledy-piggledy in catacombs.

1 Like

The term may be egocentric.

Science says we die in fire too, it’s our destiny. We are just animals, no more or less important to the fire that will kill us all.

But they do sell a lot of books…a very lucrative racket.