Hunt the picture

I’ll post half of a picture that I’ve found on the internet. The object of the game is to find the original version and post asap. The person who posts the full picture first earns the right to post the next picture. The only skills you need are .1 Using Google’s picture function, 2. using photobucket, 2. cropping your pictures and 4. posting your picture on Forumosa. so, Here we go.

Too easy:

I thought it would be good to start off with something easy.You also have to add a half a picture.

I have no idea how to. :blush:

BTW, when are you going to post the solution to your scrambled word? It’s been a week, and I’m still clueless!

Compadre! How nice to hear from you again! I’ll check the scrambled word quickly. I must say, when you left me with four hungry children and a crop in the field, I felt down.

Reminds me of a very old joke:

What do you get if you play a country and western song backwards?

You get your dog back. You get your wife back. You get your money back…

I’ve got to confess. I might have made a mistake over there. I even tried this site, to no avail. If you want to, I could teach you to do the photos. I picked up all these skills at Forumosa.com.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. No harm done. I think the thread had just about reached its expiry date, anyway.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. No harm done. I think the thread had just about reached its expiry date, anyway.[/quote]

So, do you want me to to show you how to do the pics?

Yes, please.

First of all, you need to get photobucket or something similar. It’s a free service. Here you go. Signing up will take some time, but we are patient people aren’t we. I am very grateful to TainanCowboy for telling me about it!
photobucket.com/

OK, I use imageshack. I’ll go there and have a play around while awaiting further instuctions.

Then, all you do is find a picture on google.com’s picture section. right click on it and save it. Once you’ve saved it to my pictures, you can make the changes you want to. in this case you can crop it to 50% of the original size. once you’ve saved the changes, upload it to imageshack. Use the URL to post your modified picture to Forumosa.

Here’s the next one: