I am looking for an English-Taiwanese (Hokkien) freelance translator for an upcoming project

This is actually an Indonesian to Taiwanese translation project, but since I don’t speak Taiwanese, I need another translator to get the translation done. My role is to translate the original Indonesian text to English (or Mandarin if necessary) and your role would be to translate that to Taiwanese [one can use any means of writing https://www.omniglot.com/chinese/taiwanese.htm , but the use of Roman alphabet is preferred ].

I was offered the project, but to join the project, we need to pass the test first. The following, confined within the double square brackets, is the Indonesian-to-English-translated source text for the test that needs to be translated again to Taiwanese.

[[
Summoning Holy Sword

01 End of the Legend

Dark clouds shrouded the sky, followed by the darkness and chaos that descended upon the earth. The spiral stone stairwell, bloody corpses, armories, weapons — everything was so chaotic and bleak, carrying the scent of death and danger.

Rhode took a deep breath, but he wasn’t able to taste the cold and bloody air. After all, it was just a game. He shook his head and turned to look at his comrades who were sitting on the ground not far from him. Right now, they were resting quietly, restoring their own strength and repairing their own weapons. On the surface, it was no different from the usual day, but Rhode knew that this fight was clearly not as easy as before.

“How many survived?”

He asked in a low voice.

Hearing this question, his comrades looked at each other. Then a thin mage stood up.

“Guild leader, reporting! There are ninety-six people left. The Void Dragon Dungeon is even more dangerous than we imagined. A lot of our brothers are still left behind in the previous trap. Luckily we still have a diverse number of classes left.”

“That’s good.”

Rhode nodded. He did not say anything else, so the others also went silent.

If it were an ordinary guild, they would have lost their courage long ago and would have fallen into disorder. After all, what they were about to face was the most powerful, most terrible, and one of the game’s most elite bosses, the unconquered Void Dragon. It was the final boss of the Third Chapter in Dragon Soul Continent Online. At the moment, it was known as the most terrible existence. Facing such a fight, ordinary guilds needed to organize at least ten parties to challenge it. But now, Rhode’s guild was only left with ninety-six people, which was clearly not enough. Still, there was not even the slightest panic in their eyes, only calmness, confidence, and trust.

]]

Anyone who is available for the project which is projected to last until next week, please translate this text tonight, and hit me on my email (widyatatamapro@gmail.com) and we can discuss the details there. Or, if you happen to live around Caotun, Nantou, we can just meet up. All in all, I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance and best regards.