I am looking for this photography book

I am hoping somebody has it and could either sell it to me or maybe lend it to me. I can’t find it in any bookstores.
Understanding exposure
Thank you.

[quote=“igorveni”]I am hoping somebody has it and could either sell it to me or maybe lend it to me. I can’t find it in any bookstores.
Understanding exposure
Thank you.[/quote]
Isn’t sandman the one to ask about exposing himself?

Why not just order it from amazon.com?

BTW, it’s a good book.

[quote=“sjcma”]Why not just order it from amazon.com?

BTW, it’s a good book.[/quote]
Shipping is more expensive than the book itself. Maybe I’ll wait and see if there are any other books I want to order, but for one book, it isn’t worth it.

yes, it is a great book.

List price is $25.95.

Amazon.com discounts it to $17.13. In the help pages, it says shipping to Asia is $4.99 + another $4.99 per book. That works out to $27.11, just a bit over the list price. I imagine if you to find a copy in Taiwan, it’ll go for somewhere around the list price.

AAF is looking for a girlfriend.

Maybe you two could join forces and roam the streets looking for a “photography book or girlfriend.”

Four eyes are better than two.

What AAF needs is a book on nude photography. Tell him to be careful with paper cuts.

The computer book store across from the TGI Fridays on chungching road should have it. Tien Lung/Long.

Hi and thanks for your reply. As far as I know there isn’t a Chongqing road in Taipei, did you mean Chongqin South Road?
Also, is this bookstore special for carrying such a book? since it isn’t a computer book but a photography’s one.
Thanks again.

[quote=“igorveni”]I am hoping somebody has it and could either sell it to me or maybe lend it to me. I can’t find it in any bookstores.
Understanding exposure
Thank you.[/quote]

It looks as if it’s offered by these folks (thanks to banana smoothie for the link):
books.com.tw/exep/prod/books … F010258707

But I don’t know the details of purchasing books from that site.

[quote=“Charlie Jack”][quote=“igorveni”]I am hoping somebody has it and could either sell it to me or maybe lend it to me. I can’t find it in any bookstores.
Understanding exposure
Thank you.[/quote]

It looks as if it’s offered by these folks (thanks to banana smoothie for the link):
books.com.tw/exep/prod/books … F010258707

But I don’t know the details of purchasing books from that site.[/quote]
Thank you very much Charlie.

You’re welcome, and I hope you get your book!

Hi and thanks for your reply. As far as I know there isn’t a Chongqing road in Taipei, did you mean Chongqin South Road?
Also, is this bookstore special for carrying such a book? since it isn’t a computer book but a photography’s one.
Thanks again.[/quote]

The computer book store is split in half with the English computer books on the left and the chinese ones on the right. The understanding exposure book is there with other photography/lighting/photoshop/media books. It’s around 500nt and was thinking about picking it up but got the “Light, science and Magic” book instead. They have a good selection of photography books.

check out this post:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=75507

They have a website and you could search out the books in english but can’t find it.

Thanks again.[/quote]

The computer book store is split in half with the English computer books on the left and the Chinese ones on the right. The understanding exposure book is there with other photography/lighting/photoshop/media books. It’s around 500nt and was thinking about picking it up but got the “Light, science and Magic” book instead. They have a good selection of photography books.

check out this post:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=75507

They have a website and you could search out the books in english but can’t find it.[/quote]
Thanks, I’ve just been there. I found the photography section very very limited and didn’t found my book. :frowning:
I ask the clerck to check on his computer and he told me they didn’t carry that book.
When did u see it?