I got aggressively hit on in OK Mart today

My genuine advice: allow yourself to make (perceived) mistakes. It opens so many doors and you won’t regret it.

1 Like

I don’t know about the not regretting part though

1 Like

Straight Talk

1 Like

Go back, buy two beers, ask her to share one with you when her shift ends.

5 Likes

It’s ok plenty of fish
Try try again

Next time

No need to chase a particular fish that quest had knocked down many a man

Fish be fish

2 Likes

beerfest-if-you-had-to-ask

this is SMOOTH

i like it

only problem u might run into is the slightly higher rate of alcohol abstinence here but still that’s really good

As for missing your shot…just go back! You know where she is. I’d say your chances are looking better than our buddy with the bank teller last year.

5 Likes

Yeah put those feelings away. She was just being polite to you.

This. There are only two possible outcomes - she’ll say yes, or make some lame excuse. No harm done either way.

Just make sure you do it without 15 other people in the shop.

If you can’t do that, ask her for help with booking a train ticket on the iBon machine. You might be surprised where the conversation goes.

3 Likes

Seriously, @tommy525, you need to compile these tommyisms into a book and stick them on Amazon. You’ll be a millionaire.

5 Likes

Has anyone on the forum ever been in a HiLife when there has ever been more than 2 people in one of those shops?
As for the topic, go back to the store to buy some stuff and just chat her up.

2 Likes

GL!

And of course, come back to this thread and tell us how it went.

And why not, since in HiLife, try to buy a beer other than the standard lager. She may not have tried IPAs, stouts etc and this can be part of your spiel showing some taste culture and piquing interest.

2 Likes

Or canceled.

I’m not buying an IPA precisely because I have taste :rofl:

I will go back Sunday afternoon and report back

3 Likes

pics, too

3 Likes

Wash your penis thoroughly before you go

1 Like

“Wanna suck my stout?” Smoooth.