I got threatened

http://www.mediabum.com/html/You-Kicked-My-Dog.html

** turn up your volume **

Poor sleeveless Stray Dog! :laughing: :smiley:

Was it more of a nudge or a punt? If it was a punt, did you get air? Did it do flips in the air while you punted it? and, If you were a judge would you score the flips a 8 or a 9, as I doubt it was a perfect 10?

I always rahimiiii was Taiwanese. Am I wrong?[/quote]

He’s probably an ABT or FBT …[/quote]

From the information on his website, it looks like his parents took him to the US on a tourist visa when he was 8 years old and he never left until after university. A classic case of a ‘dropped kid’. If that is the case, he remained in the US illegally and had a free public education fully funded courtesy of the US taxpayer. This is a rather common tactic by Taiwanese.

He also points out on the website that ‘unfortunate circumstances’ prevent him from returning to the US. That’s rather interesting. Did he get busted?

I got busted… If it were up to me I wouldn’t do this but my parents made the choice for me, probably would have been better if I remained in Taiwan and at least knew the way here and not feel like a foreigner in my own country.

I always rahimiiii was Taiwanese. Am I wrong?[/quote]

He’s probably an ABT or FBT …[/quote]

From the information on his website, it looks like his parents took him to the US on a tourist visa when he was 8 years old and he never left until after university. A classic case of a ‘dropped kid’. If that is the case, he remained in the US illegally and had a free public education fully funded courtesy of the US taxpayer. This is a rather common tactic by Taiwanese.

He also points out on the website that ‘unfortunate circumstances’ prevent him from returning to the US. That’s rather interesting. Did he get busted?[/quote]

lol very nice… “investigation”. You should consider becoming a bounty hunter.

So anyway, did you kick the dog or not :P?