I like my women like I like my Bikes:

Suzuki is claiming the largest piston in any currently produced vehicle, motorcycle or car. I heard the torque is incredible.

To answer my own post: Fast, Expensive and Japanese.

[/url][/img]

I don’t like my lasses having huge pistons, but hey, each to their own. :wink:

HG

How big are the cylinders, then? What’s the bike called? I can’t be bothered to do all that stuff with finding out the image address and looking for the website.

Sorry Joe, as requested:

MEET THE BEAST
The Boulevard M109R is the most powerful cruiser Suzuki has ever produced. The all-new liquid-cooled 1,783cc engine featuring four valves per cylinder and SDTV digital fuel injection gives you all the power you need, when you need it.
This monster packs the largest engine pistons of any production car or bike on the planet. Each of the huge 112mm forged aluminium-alloy pistons use short skirts and cutaway sides to reduce friction and provide the rider with raw, unstoppable muscle.
The Boulevard means business in every way - from its purpose-built chassis and high-tensile steel frame, created to handle its enormous torque, through to its GSX-R1000 styled front brake system for unmatched stopping power. Adding hi-tech brains to its brawn are a handlebar-mounted instrument cluster with digital tachometer, LED taillight and tank-mounted analog speedometer. The classic look is slick yet muscular.
The wide, stretched-out 19-litre fuel tank and massively beefy 240-section rear tyre (the widest ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle) sit seamlessly within its long, sleek flowing lines. The innovative styling is enhanced even further by the lustrous deep chrome finish.
From the moment you unleash the Boulevard M109R, you

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

I’m not big on bikes, but that’s sexxxy.

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]Sorry Joe, as requested…[/quote]Cheers B2G. Impressive machine. A competitor for the Triumph Rocket, which has a bigger engine capacity overall but smaller individual cylinder sizes (it’s a triple).

Oh, sorry, I thought you meant all screwed up and unrideable because you lent them out…

I like it. a rot, except for that headlight/fairing thing. If you imagine that bike with a normal chopper style headlight it is very retro. That fairing looks 80s to me…but I’m being a little picky.

I like my women like I like my bikes – small and low maintenance. :laughing: That’s a beaut tho’! :slight_smile:

that photo really doesn’t do it justice… a front angular shot looks really nice and it’s definately a work of art… though i’m not a cruiser guy, i’ve mentioned to a few people that if i could afford two bikes, that’d be the second (or a rocket3)

With short skirts and cutaway sides? reduced friction?

“Each of the huge 112mm forged aluminium-alloy pistons use short skirts and cutaway sides to reduce friction and provide the rider with raw, unstoppable muscle.
The Boulevard means business in every way - from its purpose-built chassis and high-tensile steel frame, created to handle its enormous torque, through to its GSX-R1000 styled front brake system for unmatched stopping power. Adding hi-tech brains to its brawn are a handlebar-mounted instrument cluster with digital tachometer, LED taillight and tank-mounted analog speedometer. The classic look is slick yet muscular.”

Considered as a bike, rather than a women, though some women…Anyway, if its got “raw, unstoppable muscle” is that why its “stopping power” is “unmatched”? Wouldn’t it be better with stoppable muscle and matched stopping power?

What would be an example of a non purpose-built chassis? Perhaps a hermit crab, but then that isn’t a bike.

Whoever writes this stuff, shouldn’t.

Adding hi-tech brains to its brawn are a handlebar-mounted instrument cluster with digital tachometer, LED taillight and tank-mounted analog speedometer.

I bet it still doesn’t have a fuel guage.

I like my men like that bike…big, shiny, slick, smooth, and harrrd. Nice picture, B2G.

Okay I changed my mind…Fat, Black and American.

500Hp, V-8, Leno says “It’s like square dancing with a fat lady.”