I lost my thread

How do u find stuff on this site?
I have this overwhelming desire to freak out about my baby’s operation, scheduled for tomorrow, but I can’t because I can’t find anything. I think I’m going to be the one in need of sedatives, not the guinea pig. I’m already in need of sedatives, amongst other things…

[quote=“twonavels”]How do u find stuff on this site?
I have this overwhelming desire to freak out about my baby’s operation, scheduled for tomorrow, but I can’t because I can’t find anything. I think I’m going to be the one in need of sedatives, not the guinea pig. I’m already in need of sedatives, amongst other things…[/quote]
You may want to start a thread on Health if you have any questions on that score.
There is a search function at the top just under the word Forums… see it? You may also like to click on Past 24/7 if your post was recent. Our thoughts are with you. And, a sedative will only dull your mind when you’re crisis-thinking mind is needed. Please, close your eyes and then focus the energy of the panic… focus… focus… Your other half could use you to be with it at this time because he or she is going through the same thing and needs your support, not you throwing things at the wall or tearing out your hair. And the baby senses your emotions. S/he needs your tender eyes to look down and say, “Everything is going to be alright.”
And it will.

[quote=“Quirky”][quote=“twonavels”]How do u find stuff on this site?
I have this overwhelming desire to freak out about my baby’s operation, scheduled for tomorrow, but I can’t because I can’t find anything. I think I’m going to be the one in need of sedatives, not the guinea pig. I’m already in need of sedatives, amongst other things…[/quote]
You may want to start a thread on Health if you have any questions on that score.
There is a search function at the top just under the word Forums… see it? You may also like to click on Past 24/7 if your post was recent. Our thoughts are with you. And, a sedative will only dull your mind when you’re crisis-thinking mind is needed. Please, close your eyes and then focus the energy of the panic… focus… focus… Your other half could use you to be with it at this time because he or she is going through the same thing and needs your support, not you throwing things at the wall or tearing out your hair. And the baby senses your emotions. S/he needs your tender eyes to look down and say, “Everything is going to be alright.”
And it will.[/quote]

That’s right, two navels, by this time tomorrow, those little furry balls will be history and cavey will be squeaking at you accusingly in a pure sweet castrata and wondering why he suddenly has an urge to redecorate his cage in candy pink and taupe.

Thank you for your kind support. I’m dropping him off at 10 and can only pick him up at 6pm. What an endlessly long day it’s going to be!
And, by the way, his cage IS pink.

He’s fine! He’s fine! Poor thing, never realised they’d take THAT MUCH of him. I know a couple of guys who’ve been sterilised and I’ve been having these weird mental images all night.
By the way, the phone number for the Taida vet we were discussing before is 2739 6828. I ended up going to the place near my house, though. Finally convinced them to do it after I started buying all my supplies there.

Here it is. All you have to do is click on “your own posts.”

Hey, thanks, Juba. It’s funny that I couldn’t find it through the search function…I remembered the thread name actually. But then, it just took me quite a while to find the “your own posts” section. :blush: