I love foreheads

In a culture where women are radically self-conscious about their foreheads that they cover them up and put bangs over them and use hairspray to cover half of them and all kinds of crazy s*** like walking around with a big huge pink hair roller in their hair to somehow try to manage the hair over their forehead. Maybe second to having the whitest ghostly skin possible

I love a strong confident pretty woman that’s not afraid to pull her hair back and show her forehead.

Yeah I just saw one okay.

1 Like

Even the ones who look like they’re going bald from the top backwards?

O M G! YES! 100 PERCENT!
My Mount Rushmore of foreheads would consist of Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie, Rhianna, and Mena Suvari.
I should’ve been born during Mayan times.

1 Like

There’s another one OMG lunch time is a good time to be out in a Taipei business district.

Is that your forehead, or are you just happy to see me?

2 Likes

I thought we were talking about the monkey’s forehead here, and then I realised you were serious.

Ah well, whatever floats your boat I guess.

2 Likes

Don’t tell me a brainaic like you isn’t into big foreheads. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

f2

3 Likes

My tastes in women, I’m afraid, are of the sort that make sociobiologists happy.

3 Likes

Childbearing hips… :drooling_face:

2 Likes

leespoons-mixalot

1 Like

Taoist mythology is where all the thicc foreheads are at. Hubba hubba, Beluga boy

4 Likes

My god…it’s red and engorged! :flushed:

2 Likes

1 Like