I miss Taiwan

I’ve never seen anyone say that until just this second.

I’d love to visit Italy one day. Taught some Italian students when I was teaching ESL in the states. They told me they’d put me up if I ever visited Florence. Alas, this was 4 years ago and I never got a chance to visit so I probably missed my window.

1 Like

The food is great. I can put up with a lot of BS if the food is good.

Plus, the culture, art and history would all be nice, I’m sure.

It’s a new experience and a beautiful country for sure. Really aesthetically pleasing living from cities and small towns.

Glad you’re in a better (and happier) place than 6 months ago.

Hope I have the chance to get out there one day.

1 Like

The clown who posted that is being true to form.

Not sure if he’s up a on roof top right now though. The rain in Taipei City lately has been pretty intense!

Guy

I thought it was called the China of Europe

Religion of peace and tolerance

1 Like

Nope it’s called the Italia of Europe.

@Andrew0409
After visiting Malaysia I concluded it was nice for a very short trip but never to live or stay too long in. It seemed multiracial on the surface but none of the races seemed to mix like Singapore. There didn’t appear to be any deep harmony on first glance but felt like a tense agreement that each racial side stay in their own lane.

Panang was nice for a few days but KL wasn’t special.

My safety Spidey sense was tingling all the time unlike other places ive visited like even Thailand and Vietnam.
I thought Penang was safe but when i went for a walk at night I told the hotel desk guy I was going out and he said be careful, some foreigner got knifed in the neighborhood in a robbery recently.

1 Like

So the building developers made the news with a tendent destroying his unit because of the shitty quality and posted it online. I guess I’m not the only one to get pissed off with the developers.

1 Like

I think Malaysia is too little known in Europe for Italy to be called the Malaysia of Europe. I’ve heard it being called the Mexico of Europe, though.

That would be RUSSIA.

Really?

I’ve never heard this. Seems like a weird comparison.

I read it somewhere. Can’t remember where.

Nobody’s goes to Jakarta without good reason…I never found many good reasons

1 Like