I need someone who renovates house interiors/exteriors

I’m looking for someone (or a company) who can come to Tainan, or is located in Tainan, to give me an estimate on renovating my house. I’m specifically looking for quotes on building a new room over an existing balcony, stripping/regrouting/retiling the exterior of the house, repainting the interior of the house, and dealing with some wall cancer issues. Does anyone have any leads?

Sorry to hijack, but I’d be greatful for some leads in Taipei city as well

Please PM me as my good friend is a Taiwanese-Australian architect/interior designer. Impecaable taste, he and his partners work is outstanding.

Dude you bud should be busy as hell, as i think many of us are tired of the slap n tickle wankers who do crap work.
Post his info so we can use his talents.

:slight_smile:

Dude you bud should be busy as hell, as I think many of us are tired of the slap n tickle wankers who do crap work.
Post his info so we can use his talents.

:slight_smile:[/quote]

Not just the slap and tickle. The crime rate in our neighbourhood goes up around the renovations and building sites. Another poster has gone years without a break in and had 2 attempts within a few weeks because of the workers renovating upstairs.

I’d love to have some work done and can’t stand the thought of criminals and workers who think paint drips and slanting off kilter fixtures are normal.

It is almost inevitable that within a few minutes of arrival in any residence, new or old, in Taiwan at any time, you will hear deafening construction sounds.

Just follow your noise…it’s always noise!

So did anyone try AWOL’s friend? Is he reasonably priced? Does he really seem more qualified? Anyone with any other recommendations?

i cant recall anyone ever contacting or for those who did and i passed on the info none ever contacted my friend. go visit the yinge pottery museum, the musoon womens hospital for a vibe of what they do and pls PM me again if i never replied…