I pity the fool

…who have ever eat yellow snow

…who goes where the huskies go

… who doesn’t know where to get sour cream.

who snares a binlang xi-zhe with 30,000NT

…who rents Sandman’s space.

… who goes dicking around down at Bitan and doesn’t tell anyone.

… who doesn’t believe in Santa.

…who doesn’t double up…

… who doesnt pity the fool

…something something ‘reach-a-round’

I fitty the pool. That’s what BA said when I asked him if he knew anything about plumbing.

how taiwan’s foreigners cope without F.com?

No no no, that one doesn’t make sense at all.
Please.
We’re trying to have a serious discussion here.

…who bashes a restaurant with his first post

I pity the fool who tries to calm him down.

I’m NOT a fool! I’m NOT! I’m NOT!

I pity the fool who doesn’t realise how much Irishstu smells. Smelly smell smelly.

I pity the fool who tries to calm him down.[/quote]

I pity the fool who first clicks on that thread when it’s already several pages deep and almost all of the posts have been deleted or modified and it looks like there once might have been a restaurant review or argument or something titillating, but now it’s like the aftermath of an accident, with all the blood and guts and wreckage cleared away and one can only guess what once transpired.

I pity the fool who tries to calm him down.[/quote]

I pity the fool who first clicks on that thread when it’s already several pages deep and almost all of the posts have been deleted or modified and it looks like there once might have been a restaurant review or argument or something titillating, but now it’s like the aftermath of an accident, with all the blood and guts and wreckage cleared away and one can only guess what once transpired.[/quote]

jesus christ,i know what you mean now,THAT thread has gone bad,but the person who posted that i owed him/her 2 meals,the post isn’t even there anymore…how will i know what it was all about?
:s

… whose base are belong to us.

…whose snakes are belong to us.