I want my scooter to go faster

I have had my scooter for about a year now and I am looking to give it a little more umph! It’s a 125 cc honda and it’s in great condition, regular oil changes and the whole bit. I still want the thing to go faster and maybe put a little neon light in it also. What I would like to know if anyone knows a good mechanic in Taichung that does this kind of stuff. Also if anyone out there has ever done this to their scooters. Did you notice a significant change in performance? And is it expensive? What should I get done first?

Thanks a lot
stare

It is illegal to make substantial modifications to a road-licensed vehicle. (People have even been pulled over for having those neon lights!)

I removed the replies to this thread in accord with the Forumosa rules;
“Do not promote illegal activities… Breach of this rule can lead to legal proceedings against this site, and will not be tolerated.”

This is not some kind of moral judgement – it’s just a reflection of the need to protect the site and its users.

Note that moderators do not have the technical capability to moderate the content of private messages.