I want to adopt a dog for my son

hi everyone im new in taiwan and i want adopte a dog for my son because he loves dog to much if someone have a good dog for adoptation please let pictures and info thanks alot

There are a lot of Animal Homes in and around major cities, check those out. I’ve seen a lot of nice puppies up for adoption. They also hold adoptions underneath the JianGuo Bridge in Taipei, in front of the jade market.

I have a really good natured German Shepherd my wife found. I already have ten strays so no space.
PM or call me on 091 634 8102

0ea62576bb5d857.jpg[/IMG]

Good luck with your search. If you haven’t already found a dog, we have a lovely 1 year old male that needs a home. He has all of his shots, has been neutered, is house trained, and scooter trained. He is friendly and energetic. We agreed to foster him, but the person that was supposed to take him backed out. We’d keep him, but we are leaving beautiful Taiwan at the end of the school year.

You could take him back home with you. Not that difficult.

Thanks for the advice. We actually can’t - we’ve got new jobs in a new country. We explicitly asked if we could bring him, and were told we couldn’t. Quite unfortunate.

I noticed in your post that you own many dogs. Do you by any chance know who we could contact about finding him a good home before we leave?