I want to order sushi

I’m looking for a good place to order and takeaway decent sushi. I’m talking about a couple of plates worth of good decent stuff, catering standard.

I posted this in the food forum, but didn’t get any responses.

I’m looking for a good place to order and takeaway decent sushi. I’m talking about a couple of plates worth of good decent stuff, catering standard.

I don’t eat sushi so I can’t vouch for the quality, but they do have takeout sushi at the deli of RTMart, and there’s also a little stand on Donghu road which Dragonbabe likes, on the sidewalk partway between the Wellcome/KFC and the elementary school. :idunno: You can ask her for more details, as she might know some other places in your general area.

Sushi Express offers this I believe, at least I have seen it at my local one.

The quality tends to vary between restaurants, but fortunately the one closest to me has been superb (fresh, well cut, decent portions). I tend to be more of a fan of sashimi rather than sushi containing rice etc so that is what I order mostly.

Thanks guys. I’ll ask Dragonbabe tonight, and maybe check out the nearest Sushi Express (wherever that is). If I’m desparate I suppose I can always try the City Super in Zhongxiao Fuxing Sogo.

sushi-express.com.tw

Thanks.

For sashimi, you can also try Niko Niko at 19, SongGao Road, 6F, Shin Kong Mitsukoshi A4. I like all their rolls, and my friends said their sashimi is good. It’s a dine-in place, but I know you can get stuff to go. Looks like there’s a branch in Banqiao, too.

taiwanfun.com/north/taipei/d … 12niko.htm

I often order from an outfit called “Sushi C”. Prices are reasonable and the quality is very good. 32 piece setup will cost around 639nt and there are lots of different side dishes to order.

I live in Yung He and I’m not sure if they are all over Taipei. Their numbers are 292-77-577 or 0800-747-000