I WIsh They All Could Be California Girls

Enzo I only have one gesture for that post…

:notworthy:

I’ll have to check out your theory when I go back to Vancouver this spring. Of course I’ll probably be too busy checking out all the trim, fit, smooth-skinned women walking, jogging, rolling blading and biking around the sea wall to remember your point. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mucha Man wrote:[quote]I’ll have to check out your theory when I go back to Vancouver this spring. Of course I’ll probably be too busy checking out all the trim, fit, smooth-skinned women walking, jogging, rolling blading and biking around the sea wall to remember your point. [/quote]

I didn’t realize there were so many foreign women in Vancouver. :wink:

If it’s the hot weather that makes women so hot, how come so many down in the South are so freaking fat? Especially the black girls. I swear, at my highschool at least 2/3 of the black girls were overweight. Maybe it’s partly genetic, maybe it’s partly all that starchy Southern cooking…

I went to college in Santa Barbara and I only saw one ugly person at UCSB…me. :s So many beautiful people.

I grew up in the okie part of California and I saw only one beautiful person…and it wasn’t me. :s So many unbeautiful people. Want to see something disgusting? Go to any buffet in the Central Valley during lunch.

Californians get more homely as you move inland.

It’s not just the weather. In California fitness and physical beauty are more important values than in many other places, including the East Coast of the US. I know because I’ve lived on both coasts. People in California smoke less, eat healthier and exercise more, in general, than those in other parts of the country. . . or the world. And they probably have more boob jobs and other cosmetic surgery. While that may result in lots of superficially highly attractive babes (and guys), it also can make Southern California a really annoying place to live, with so much competition for superficial beauty. That’s why there is a serious schism between Northern and Southern California. For many in SoCal the most important things in life are their tans, their boobs and their abs; while those in NorCal feel intellectual stimulation is also important. Of course these are all generalizations, but anyone who has lived in California is familiar with these general truths.

the south doesnt have as much “beach culture” as hawaii or california, where as there is hot humid weather they arent under as much pressure to actually reveal their bodies. I think the thing with a lot of black women being fat has to do with a super unhealthy diet (ever had soul food?!?) most poor people (in america) tend to have weight problems also (at least the women) from what I know, I’ve been to a few “soul food” places (its like 90% black customers) the diet consists of maybe a few vegetable dishes and a shitload of barbecued meats smothered in gravy with biscuits, etc. Lets just say that cuisine makes mcdonalds value meal seem like a healthy choice The canada thing was for effect, I have met some stunners from vancouver. I meant more the pacific northwest in the US. keep in mind I am speaking from a more superficial perspective, plenty of these “stunners” in so cal are stupid and/or very flakey and insecure. There are much better places most likely to meet women with beauty AND brains…like northern california they are also stuck up, but at least in more of a sophisticated brainy manner.

I’ll have to check out your theory when I go back to Vancouver this spring. Of course I’ll probably be too busy checking out all the trim, fit, smooth-skinned women walking, jogging, rolling blading and biking around the sea wall to remember your point. :p[/quote]

While Vancouver has the best pickings in Canada (Montreal a close second), you not enjoy yourself that much at the sea-wall. Expect to see a lot of walruses in pink sweat pants. I shouldn’t talk (I have a rather corpulent body), but one should not compare the aesthetics of Southern California to Vancouver. One is much more delicious than the other.

Chewy

persian girls are beautiful. in iran, they have to wear all those headscarves and what not. in la, they wear halter tops and hiphuggers. score another one for la. :slight_smile:

in regards to your atke on the LA chicks from iran, I couldnt agree more. friggin hot out here

Second that. In Iran, if you look at their ankles you can often see ankle chains which I find very sexy. A bit of imagination and you can just imagine what lies beneath all those layers of buildings…erm clothing.

we’re talking about iranian broads in america (probably the descendants of hand picked hot chicks by the shah elite) there are something like 600,000 persians in california or osmething

Oh. Sorry. Still plenty of hot Persian Chicks in Tehran’s northern suburbs though and I bet they’d look good in bikinis.

Oh yea. Had quite a few smokin hot Persian girls in high school. Yowsa! :astonished: