Ibiza World Tour in Singapore!

Got something here if you think you want to spend the weekend of June 18 out of Taiwan.

The Ibiza World Tour is coming to Singapore for a one-night-only party, on June 18, at a new beach bar in Sentosa Island, Singapore, from 4pm to the next morning at 6am!!! If you think Kenting’s Spring Scream is good, wait till you come to this!

For those who are unfamiliar, Ibiza is a place in Spain, known for the top discos and DJs in the world. It is also known as the ‘Mecca’ of discos.

All the top DJs from the top discos will be spinning hits after hits, which will commence from June 18 to the next morning. And this is only the 2nd time after Paris (2003) that the event will be held outside Ibiza.

I am going to go straight to the point. I have my own travel agency and I am the ONLY one in Taiwan currently has contacts to sell this party tour.

The sale of this party tour stops at 10 JUNE 05, 11:59pm. Cost is from NT$10000 (budget hotel, 2 nights, return flight, entrance and 1 drinks) to the very expensive (5-star hotel).

If anyone is interested. Please leave your contacts here or email me kohwt2002@yahoo.com.sg. I got a poster but its too big to be attached here.

Which DJ’s will be there?