ICRT for 2018/2019

This early morning talk is mostly reporting on information. But when he gets into his free for all on his own subjects it gets quite bizarre.

Just listen to the 9:30 a.m. slot once or twice and you’ll understand.

He picks a subject for a couple of the personalities to discuss and it’s frequently about bodily functions or something a pre-adolescent boy would have seen on the internet the night before and can’t wait to tell the other boys at school.

The other personalities frequently have a challenge just dealing with the subject.
He will go on talking for 15 minutes on things like *farting and passing gas, urinating, armpit hair, his penis, sniffing cat butts… and expect everyone to happily join in on the conversation.

Gavin Phipps doesn’t look anything like I imagined him. I had a nerdy Harry Potter image in my head, when he actually looks like an ageing nightclub doorman.

Supposedly he’s got incredible Mandarin ability, which makes the pronunciation of names and places even odder.

That’s what she says and talks about publicly on the air. I’m not sharing anything private.

Scotty G also likes to talk about and comment on the other personalities personal life or his concept of their personal life. So unexpected things come out.

I would be like “man stop talking about my personal life or your ideas about my personal life on the air”.

1 Like

Remember that Canadian guy in the morning? He was good I liked him

I think he came here the year before me, which is long enough to pick up good mando.

We didn’t ask for that info!

She said that info on the air all the time!

Why? She thinks guys are hitting on her? She could say that she lives with her cute doggy!

I don’t know. It’s the only trivia I know about her. If I knew about a cute doggy I would have mentioned that to.

have you ever done a “long time listener, first-time caller” with her?

Early 70s?

Don’t be facetious, Jeffrey

1 Like

Great song Stevie G!!

(Full disclosure: I sent that post at a traffic light. Just like I’m sending this one)

1 Like

Have you tried the app or chat room?

I don’t mean to knock Stevie G. I like his voice and good on-air personality, gets along well with others on the air at least, seems like an OK guy, but sometimes his topics are way off the norm.

No haven’t looked into it. Free blowjobs all around?

I’ve never tried it but I hear it’s more like a circle jerk.

And the app asks for unreasonable amounts of personal information to use it.

I love a good circle jerk, nothing better in this world

1 Like

They are just trying to make a pie chart.