Idiots

This is not the first time that something similar has happened. During the 80s, an incident occurred that saw two police officers killed.

If no-one was killed this time, I guess it means they’re making progress. :slight_smile:

It wasnt clear they actually were infected from the facial. Possibly.

Just by doing it, they are idiots.

How about blowfish eaters or “extreme sports” enthusiasts?

Yeah we have to shoot for a higher level of idiocy in this thread. I let it slide though.

4 Likes

Why’s he an idiot? A Campbell in Jamaica is the same as J Smith in England (Scottish colonial legacy) or John Doe in the States. I don’t think he is allowed to collect his win in Jamaica without appearing publicly.

What am I missing here? Is his name actually A Campbell?

1 Like

Every A. Campbell in Jamaica will get hit up by friends and relatives for cash…that mask won’t protect him for long.

1 Like

It could be the lead singer of UB40. He sounds Jamaican. What’s Sting’s real name?

Not sure why he’s an idiot either. Better than going there with no mask. Maybe it won’t fool every relative, but it’ll possibly keep the random, crazed kidnappers and extortionists out of his life.

Or, by disguising his identity, he could really piss off all the other A. Campbells in the country, who may form a lynch mob and come after him.

Yeah, these “X is an idiot because” rationalizations are getting stretchier and stretchier.

If you keep mixing idiocy with plain old funny stuff, this is what you end up with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx7GkNLJ9FE

1 Like

I can think of worse fates.

1 Like

At least 1 person dies of the plague in Mongolia each year, what a weird and interesting fact.

For some reason I thought we are not exactly sure what disease the plague was.

However, the gravity of the situation soon sets in as the streamer starts to realize that each and every sucker is firmly attached to her face. She begins to howl in pain and fear as she slowly and agonizingly rips the sea creature’s tentacles off her lips, nose, eyelid, and cheek.

bahahahahahahaha

1 Like

1 Like

They even managed to copy the American’s poor spelling!

1 Like