If the world could vote

Apologies if this has already been posted. I realize it’s completely irrelevant, but hilarious nonetheless. McCain couldn’t even win COLUMBIA, for Christ’s sake! He did, however, attain the coveted ‘thumbs up’ of Macedonia…

If the World Could Vote

[quote=“Vay”]Apologies if this has already been posted. I realize it’s completely irrelevant, but hilarious nonetheless. McCain couldn’t even win COLUMBIA, for Christ’s sake! He did, however, attain the coveted ‘thumbs up’ of Macedonia…

If the World Could Vote[/quote]

Don’t forget Albania! Ignore the ghost of King Zog at your peril!

Mccain is dominating public opinion in Niue, “the rock of Polynesia”

How do you know about Niue?

HG

Doh! Poll thingee. I asked because the population is tiny and I had a good friend from there.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]How do you know about Niue?

HG[/quote]

In general? Because I just looked it up on wiki, lol.

According to that website, Mccain has achieved an astounding 100% popularity rate there.

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Doh! Poll thingee. I asked because the population is tiny and I had a good friend from there.

HG[/quote]

I take it your friend didn’t make that vote, lol.

No, it’s weird, I’d be investigating voter fraud, because the person I knew from Niue was on the very far left of the political equation, and so was his vast extended family. His uncles had beheaded an island governor sent up from NZ.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”] His uncles had beheaded an island governor sent up from NZ.

HG[/quote]

was he trying to round-up votes for McCain?? :laughing: :laughing:

No, I think that was a vote against the Queen of England.

HG